last update: 11th July 2019
|£60k||Financial Controller - Sweden | Overseas (not Gulf)|
|£35k||Management Accountant - Head Office | Surrey|
|£32k||Assistant Financial Controller | Oxfordshire|
|Location||Overseas (not Gulf)|
Here is a fantastic Financial Controller opportunity overseeing the self accounting finance function of a large-scale contemporary /life style hotel based in Stockholm.
Proven experience of Swedish payroll and accounting/taxation gained within hotels together with fluency in Swedish/English is required together with excellent team management and communication skills.
• Prepare and review monthly management accounts and property reports
• Oversee all financial accounts, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure annual audits are carried out
• Take responsibility for property cash flow, preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
• Prepare and supervise banking operations, oversee loans and other financial instruments
• Manage the preparation of annual budgets with the GM & Produce forecasts
• Register and supervise staff with external payroll agency and internal HR Software
• Work as a business partner with the management team and GM
• Supervise the day to day operations e.g. credit control, payroll, flash reports
• Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable function and purchase procedures
• Communicate effectively and appropriately in all directions so that all teams understand their financial responsibilities and are motivated to achieve them
• Prepare benchmarking analysis on key financial revenues/expenditure
• Support the Group CFO and Head of Finance on finance projects as required
Control the day to day operational finance function within operations
You will be joining a market leading operator with exciting expansion plans ahead.
All we require is your passion, drive and proven experience.
We look forward to hearing from you today!
Here is an interesting and challenging hotel head office based Management Accountant role allowing you to be fully involved with overseeing the finance function of a variety of UK branded hotel properties.
Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA with proven hotel accounting experience gained at unit or multi unit level, you will need to demonstrate sound practical knowledge of balance sheet and bank reconciliations together with the ability to be able to prepare and review 1st draft hotel P&Ls for up to 6 branded hotels.
You will be working closely with Regional Accountants in the production of hotels reports in terms of forecasts, cash flows and month end reports to strict deadlines as well as ensuring all costs have accrued for the correct period.
As you can see, this position requires a high level of focus and commitment within a fast moving team environment, giving you the perfect opportunity to move your career into top gear!
An excellent career progression opportunity for an aspiring hotel Financial Controller to oversee a c£3m t/o, 4* M&E/Leisure driven property situated near Oxford, part of a UK wide hotel management company.
Reporting to a Regional FC and working closely with the GM, you will have day to day responsibility for controls, P&L and month end reporting and be involved in forecasting/ budgeting procedures.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are an existing hotel based Accounts Assistant/Assistant Financial Controller with proven experience of daily controls on revenue and banking, looking to step up and take on running the day to day accounts procedures within your own department with continued support and career development.