last update: 16th February 2018
|£55k||Financial Controller | London|
|£50k||Director of Finance | Cambridgeshire|
|£50k||Group Financial Accountant | London|
|£50k||Management Accountant | Hertfordshire|
|£40k||Financial Controller | Hampshire|
This stylish and contemporary 5* hotel, with an excellent reputation, now requires an assertive and capable Financial Controller to continue driving the business forward.
ACCA/CIMA qualification/ part qualification and a proven track record within self accounting London deluxe hotels is preferred. (Please note: this is not a first FC position).
Managing a finance team of 6, you will be fully responsible for all aspects of month end/budgeting and forecasting in this £20million turnover business, part of an established and highly successful hospitality company.
This is a rare opportunity in the London market at present, with a highly competitive basic salary, pension and bonus package offered.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Our client, requires an experienced hotel based Financial Controller, who can be highly effective in on going control of costs/purchasing through to P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and month end reporting.
Managing a small finance team, you will be working closely with the GM/ Head Office within a self accounting/owner operator environment, and play a key part in driving profitability/ROI.
An energetic/ self motivated attitude, the ability to challenge the norm together with proven UK hotel operational/technical accounting knowledge /commercial acumen, are the key factors sought.
Contact us today for a further discussion, we look forward to hearing from you.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on the newly created role of Group Financial Accountant for a group of 5* properties located in London, Europe and worldwide.
You should possess a confident personality and have ideally managed a small team before, be a self-starter who is able to bring new ideas to the table and has the capability to deputise in the absence of the Director of Finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production of year end and statutory accounts for the UK companies.
- Reviewing monthly management reports.
- Maintain and reconcile the groups Corporation Tax records and ensure annual returns are filed in a timetable fashion.
- Deal with monthly payroll reconciliation and year end reporting and analysis.
- Develop new forecasting and cash flow processes.
- Liaise with the external auditors during the interim and year end audits, ensuring that all that all requests for information are collated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct internal control reviews as directed by the Director of Finance identifying areas of risk and recommendations to improve controls.
- Deputise for the Director of Finance as and when required.
To apply for this exciting role, you must posses a Hotel Financial background and ideally have an accounting qualification.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
This is a newly created Senior Management Accountant Finance role managing the central finance function/team of a dynamic, multi branded hotel group with on going expansion plans.
To ensure that accurate management and financial accounts are produced consistently in line with company accounting policies and timetables.
You will work alongside the General Managers to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting.
Additional responsibilities include actively working with the senior team to undertake new development appraisals and monitor the capital expenditure for the existing hotels.
As a head of department you will provide financial expertise and leadership in all aspects of financial reporting and audit across the group.
Reporting to the FD, specific responsibilities include :
- Prepare monthly management reports and analysis, reviewing with General Managers and complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Audit of existing finance systems to ensure accuracy of coding and data capture. Support of new openings and acquisitions to migrate properties onto current finance platforms.
- Monitor conduct and compliance at business level, record keeping process to include PCI compliance.
- Audit the controls in place at each hotel and advise/support the implementation of practices to maximise profit.
- Provide support in the preparation of budgets and business plans for each hotel.
- Implement revenue controls and audit cost control and process.
- Consolidation of reports and prepare statistics and analysis on trading.
- Produce reports as required to meet the needs of the company.
- Oversee the management of the debt ledger, manage applications for credit, and monitor credit levels in line with defined limits to reduce company risk.
- Monitor and advise on the purchase ledger, ensure compliance to the purchase order system, highlighting and advising on potential cost savings.
- Ensure there are correct inventory controls in place for the purchasing, receiving and movement of stock and review stock holding days.
- Review staffing structures/support payroll costs and ensure compliance to minimum wage.
- Forecast payroll costs including NI and income tax on a weekly basis.
- Cash book, bank reconciliation, review statements and reconcile at month end.
- To co-ordinate the production of monthly management report bundles and, through analysis draft the Executive Summaries for Board review.
- To assist in the production of reports and data feeds into internal business systems.
As you can see, this is an all encompassing senior finance role requiring proven hotel based multi P&L balance sheet/ finance management background.
Exciting times lay ahead!
A fantastic opportunity for you to join this excellent c£7m t/o hotel/leisure driven business part of a leading UK wide company.
Managing a finance team of 3 and working closely with a strong management team, all your existing hotel based FC experience from both an operational and commercial point of view will be fully utilized.
Both ledger and payroll are centralised allowing you to fully focus on delivering cost v revenue improvements and increasing P&L awareness at all levels.
This really is a Financial Controller role not to be missed!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.