last update: 6th May 2021
An excellent home based opportunity joining a brand new venture, requiring an experienced Hospitality based Financial Analyst with the following key skills and experience:
Exceptional Excel modelling skills with experience in building complex models that analyse forecasts and budgets, and include IRR, NPV, DCF, WACC and debt analysis scenarios. Advanced skill in all elements of Excel macros and VBAs.
• Advanced understanding of investment, accounting, finance, and real estate terminology.
• Ability to utilise valuation methods for asset valuations and proposals
• A minimum of two years’ experience in an advisory firm, private equity house or a hotel brand in the hotel asset management, valuation, or feasibility teams.
• Ability to assess and evaluate market macroeconomic and performance data to apply it to relevant documents.
• Strong working knowledge of hotel brands and an understanding of UK hotel markets.
• Experience in drafting investment memos and asset management reports.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to deliver key documents and presentations at a high-quality level in a timely fashion to internal team.
• Ability to function well under heavy workload with multiple priorities working to tight deadlines.
• A positive and energetic attitude and be tenacious when accomplishing tasks while exercising integrity, honesty, and discretion.
• An ability to work in a team and take direction from multiple members.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel PowerPoint, and Word.
• Highly numerate with degree level education.
Our client is looking to appoint asap, initially on a c20 hours a week c60k pro rata basis.
A superb CFC opportunity overseeing two branded managed hotels with 4 direct reports, within a leading worldwide hospitality group.
This is very much a commercially focussed role, requiring in depth P&L, budget and forecasting skills gained within UK hotels and a proven track record of driving bottom line profitability by identifying revenue opportunities, improving cost savings and productivity.
Hotels are based in Cardiff and Reading, requiring 2 days travel per week between units, so you will need your own car with monthly travel allowance given.
How often does a GFC role such as this appear in amazing Cornwall?
Overseeing an portfolio of luxury hotels in the St Ives/ Falmouth areas with extensive investment and growth plans afoot, this is very much a hands on role initially requiring a proven self accounting background.
You will be over seeing all financial processes, ensuring systems and controls are operating effectively, taking the imitative and leading on driving changes and improvements with particular emphasis on ensuring VAT, PAYE and all Tax compliances are met in a multi company environment.
As you can see, this is an all encompassing role requiring strong hotel financial/commercial acumen and excellent communication/organisational skills.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Start polishing that surfboard!
Here is an interesting and challenging hotel head office based Management Accountant role allowing you to be fully involved with overseeing the finance function of a variety of UK branded hotel properties.
Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA with proven hotel accounting experience gained at unit or multi unit level, you will need to demonstrate sound practical knowledge of balance sheet and bank reconciliations together with the ability to be able to prepare and review 1st draft hotel P&Ls for up to 6 branded hotels.
You will be working closely with Regional Accountants in the production of hotels reports in terms of forecasts, cash flows and month end reports to strict deadlines as well as ensuring all costs have accrued for the correct period.
As you can see, this position requires a high level of focus and commitment within a fast moving team environment, giving you the perfect opportunity to move your career into top gear!
A fantastic career enhancing AFC opportunity as you progress to becoming a FC in your own right, within a self accounting c£10 m t/o leisure driven hotel based close to Bristol.
You will need demonstrate a good practical understanding of AP, payroll processing, income audit and P&L preparation to first draft level gained within hotels, together with the ability and positive attitude required to take on further responsibility of running the finance department within 6 to 12 months.
As you know, in today's market, this is rare opportunity offering the scope and progression you are looking for.
Don't hesitate, apply today!