last update: 13th January 2021
|£60k||Financial Analyst - home based - contract basis | United Kingdom|
|£50k||Financial Controller | Berkshire|
An excellent home based opportunity joining a brand new venture, requiring an experienced Hospitality based Financial Analyst with the following key skills and experience:
Exceptional Excel modelling skills with experience in building complex models that analyse forecasts and budgets, and include IRR, NPV, DCF, WACC and debt analysis scenarios. Advanced skill in all elements of Excel macros and VBAs.
• Advanced understanding of investment, accounting, finance, and real estate terminology.
• Ability to utilise valuation methods for asset valuations and proposals
• A minimum of two years’ experience in an advisory firm, private equity house or a hotel brand in the hotel asset management, valuation, or feasibility teams.
• Ability to assess and evaluate market macroeconomic and performance data to apply it to relevant documents.
• Strong working knowledge of hotel brands and an understanding of UK hotel markets.
• Experience in drafting investment memos and asset management reports.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to deliver key documents and presentations at a high-quality level in a timely fashion to internal team.
• Ability to function well under heavy workload with multiple priorities working to tight deadlines.
• A positive and energetic attitude and be tenacious when accomplishing tasks while exercising integrity, honesty, and discretion.
• An ability to work in a team and take direction from multiple members.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Excel PowerPoint, and Word.
• Highly numerate with degree level education.
Our client is looking to appoint asap, initially on a c20 hours a week c60k pro rata basis.
This newly created position is ideally suited to a hands on self accounting hospitality based Financial Controller looking to join a small dynamic hotel management company based at head office.
Reporting to the FD, you will be overseeing 10 managed hotels and be fully responsible for all control, P&L, Balance sheet, month end and cash flow procedures.
As you can see, this role has plenty of variety and challenge with the advantage of being part of a tight knit management team which believes in giving you the ownership and autonomy to do your job well.