last update: 23rd November 2022
|£110k||Director of Finance | London|
|£65k||Interim Financial Controller | Berkshire|
|£50k||Financial Controller | Humberside|
|£45k||Assistant FC | Surrey|
|£35k||Management Accountant | Greater Manchester|
A superb Director of Finance opportunity within a c£30m t/o high profile branded London property.
This is very much a strategic, commercial and operational finance focussed role, requiring dynamic leadership, delivery and team support skills to maximize financial return..
A proven track record of success as a hotel FC/FD track within London, overseeing properties with turnover in excess of £20million is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Hotel GM and HODs to achieve hotels’ controls and commercial goals.
- Create the annual operating budget for the property and provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify revenue opportunities, cost saving and productivity opportunities for department heads.
- Submit a monthly forecast to align the business to changing economic environments.
- Assist ongoing decision making of senior management by assessing risks and opportunities to improve key financial and winnings metrics targets.
- Analyse ROI for capital projects prior to committing funds and, upon completion, determines if anticipated results were achieved.
- Monitor and ensure the payroll and productivity controls are embedded in the hotel and support the HOD’s in delivering to their respective targets.
- Working alongside the Business Service Centre (BSC) to ensures sound controls and accounting standards are in place and adhered to, as per company policies.
- Ensure all statutory; corporate & CSA requirements are met to safeguard the hotel.
- Assist internal and external auditors as required.
- Ensure analysis of departmental staff’s training needs for operational departments is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs.
- Actively work at developing direct reports and identify high potentials.
- Maintain training records for all direct reports and ensure they do the same for their staff.
This could well be the high profile, challenging and rewarding role you have been searching for!
An urgent Interim FC requirement to join an upscale c£17m t/o Heathrow hotel to set up new accounting procedures and systems.
This is very much a hands on role, ideally suited to an hotel based FC used to change process and system implementation.
You will be joining one of the UKs top hotel management with a proven track record of support and career opportunities, so seize the moment and apply today!
A rare opportunity in the East Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire region for an operationally/commercially focussed Financial Controller to join a c£7 m t/o plus branded hotel with extensive M&E facilities.
Managing a small finance team, you will be fully responsible for all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly accounting and reporting up to P&L/balance sheet stage, working closely with the GM and GFC in driving bottom line profitability through close monitoring of costs v revenue.
If you have a proven track record within hotel finance and can demonstrate a firm but fair management style across all levels and departments, then this could well be the challenge you have been looking for.
This a fantastic career enhancing AFC role, with specific responsibility for ensuring control processes and month end accounting for a large scale, c£30 m t/o branded hotel as well as been involved with 2 other properties.
Reporting to the DOF and working within a finance team of 10, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the Profit & Loss month end reporting pack produced on time, with all accounts accurately reviewed and reconciled to ensure the accurate reflection of the Hotel true financial results.
• Reconcile all Balance Sheet Control Accounts monthly, to ensure the true accurate reflection of the Hotels Assets and Liabilities
• Update bank receipt and payment daily and prepare monthly bank rec.
• Review Adaco & MD365 payment run prior to get DOF approval.
• Prepare weekly payment run reports for Gatwick hotels and ensure all supplier are paid on time.
• Liaison with procurement and ensure Adaco price variance are updated in our system
• Reconcile supplier ageing report.
• Review existing policies & controls, develop and implement best practice financial accounting and added value control procedures; whilst continually review all active processes to maximise efficiency and minimise impact.
• Work alongside DOF, General Manager and Hotel Heads of Department to provide full and accurate information for forecasts and budget proposals, that are consistent with the Hotels strategic objectives.
• Liaise and co-operate with Internal Audit and all External Audit bodies; ensuring that an effective program of on property audit review and control is in place and that any corrective actions identified are promptly implemented.
• Assist DOF to prepare year ending audit lead schedules and Budget
• Assist HODs to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
• Monitor training and development progress of the team.
• Perform internal audit checks to ensure company policy and procedure is followed in all levels.
• Complete any and all other ad hoc duties that may be required, as directed by the Director Of Finance.
• Monitor and maintain team members training record and identify the opportunity
• Weekly visit to two other Gatwick hotels within the cluster and identify the support needed from Finance department
There is a highly competitive salary package offered plus an additional c£250 pm in service charge.
My client is keen to appoint a hotel based AFC, strong on controls, systems and communication at all levels, now looking to step up and take on more responsibility within a larger hotel environment on their journey to becoming a successful FC.
An excellent Management Accountant opportunity, responsible for the financial reporting for a variety of UK upscale branded hotels.
You will need to demonstrate sound practical knowledge of P&L, balance sheet and bank reconciliations ideally gained within multi unit environments, with the ability to produce month end to strict deadlines.
You will be working closely with the Regional FC and unit based Finance Assistants, preparing 1st draft P&L's and month end reporting to strict deadlines for up to 5 hotels, as well as ensuring all costs have been accrued for the correct period.
This position requires a high level of focus, energy and commitment within a fast paced, central office team environment, giving you the perfect opportunity to move your finance career to the next level.